Sentry Insights pays shoppers using direct deposit on our secure proprietary platform, Sentry Payments (SePA). SePA accounts are automatically created when a shopper signs up on the ShopMetrics site or Gigspot.
For payments to be made promptly, shoppers are required to add a verified bank account to their profile on SePA. We recommend shoppers wait until their first assignment has been completed before adding their bank account information to their SePA profile.
How Does It Work
- When you sign up as a shopper, we create a profile for you on our Sentry Payments platform.
- After completing your first assignment, you log in to the payment site at www.sentry-payments.com.
- You add a bank account to your profile and verify that account. Click here for more information on adding a verifying a bank account.
- Payment statements, also known as invoices, are created for each shopper on the ShopMetrics/Gigspot platforms on the 1st and 16th of each month.
- Two weeks are provided for shoppers and our team to review the payment statements for accuracy. During this period, you should review your payment statement to ensure that all fees and reimbursement for completed and validated assignments are correct. Report any discrepancies immediately.
- Payments are processed no later than 4 – 6 weeks after the review period.
- Once your payment is processed, it can take 2 – 4 business days to be deposited into your account. You will receive a notification from us once the processing is complete on our end. The exact timing depends on your financial institution.
What Is A Payment Statement?
The Payment Statement, Pay Statement, or Invoice is a document that details all of the completed assignments that have been validated by our staff and are ready for payment. These statements are prepared on the 1st and 16th of the month and include all of the assignments that are ready for payment and don’t appear on another Payment Statement.
Don't Take Our Word For It!
These are the results are from our most recent shopper survey, which was conducted in August 2021.
Five hundred eighty-one shoppers responded to the question How satisfied were you with Sentry’s direct deposit payment method? 97.42% of shoppers responded Very Satisfied or Satisfied with our direct deposit payment method.
When Do I Get Paid?
Payments are processed no later than 4 – 6 weeks after the Pay Period End Date listed on the pay statement/invoice.