Sentry Insights pays shoppers using direct deposit on our secure proprietary platform, Sentry Payments (SePA). SePA accounts are automatically created when a shopper signs up on the ShopMetrics site or Gigspot.
For payments to be made promptly, shoppers are required to add a verified bank account to their profile on SePA. We recommend shoppers wait until their first assignment has been completed before adding their bank account information to their SePA profile.
How Does It Work
- When you sign up as a shopper, we create a profile for you on our Sentry Payments platform.
- After completing your first assignment, you log in to the payment site at www.sentry-payments.com.
- You add a bank account to your profile and verify that account. Click here for more information on adding a verifying a bank account.
- Payment statements, also known as invoices, are created for each shopper on the ShopMetrics/Gigspot platforms on the 1st and 16th of each month.
- Two weeks are provided for shoppers and our team to review the payment statements for accuracy. During this period, you should review your payment statement to ensure that all fees and reimbursement for completed and validated assignments are correct. Report any discrepancies immediately.
- Once your payment is processed, it can take 2 – 4 business days to be deposited into your account. You will receive a notification from us once the processing is complete on our end. The exact timing depends on your financial institution.
Logging In For The First Time
When you log in to SePA for the first time, your SePA account will be created for you.
Note: You must log in using the same email address that you use for ShopMetrics or Gigspot
- Go to www.sentry-payments.com and enter your email address and click the Proceed button
- On the next screen, click the Click Here as shown in the following image.
- Enter your email address and click the Reset Password button.
- Check your email for a message with the subject SePA password reset email.
- Set your password for SePA.
- Return to www.sentry-payments.com and login with your email address and password.
When Do I Get Paid?
Payments are processed no later than 4 – 6 weeks after the Pay Period End Date listed on the pay statement/invoice.
Still Need Help With SePA?
Click on the button below to submit a request for assistance with SePA. Please be very detailed in your request. It is often helpful for us to know what type of device (desktop, laptop, phone) you are using and the operating system and browser.